Characteristics of the Leading Exchange
Listed below are all the good things that make a Coinbase login account the best choice:
- Variety of Altcoin options- There are over 50 different cryptocurrencies that Coinbase offers to all its users for making investments, trading and even staking.
- Uncomplicated user interface- Coinbase designed a very simple user interface to help its users with quick and easy accessibility as well as increased the efficiency in every operation they undertake.
- Learning program- With pro.Coinbase.com login accounts, users become eligible of learning about the working of all cryptocurrency investments and get paid for that by the platform.
- Liquidity of exchanges- To protect users/investors from getting affected by huge price fluctuations in a very uncertain environment with an unpredictable market, Coinbase has maintained being ranked among all the highly liquid exchanges.
Just like the simplest user interface, Coinbase has designed the process of creating a Coinbase login account extremely facile. But do not worry, their safety features are way complex to crack into. Therefore, the procedure to sign up for your Coinbase.com login account is given below:
- Pay a visit to the official Coinbase website.
- Provide the data that you are requested to share.
- Validate all your shared or provided credentials.
- Fill in the contact number area with your cell number.
- Wait for some time to receive the verification code.
- Submit the code and complete verifying the data.
- Lastly, submit a government-issued identity proof.
Note: For safety reasons, the provided cell number will be used for a 2-step verification, social security number is compulsory to be submitted by all US-based users, and you can add your bank and/or card details, which would further enable deposits and withdrawals.
The Specific Cybercrime Variant
It is no surprise that cybercrime sky-rocketed with the advancements in technology. Every technological product is somehow vulnerable to getting attacked.
And this is when with the increased possibilities of cybercrime, security measures got modified too. But, this section might just give you an idea of what kind of cybercrime you might be dealing with when it comes to your pro.Coinbase.com login account.
There are tons of variants, but here, you’ll get to know about phishing. It is defined as a socially engineered message that a hacker creates. It is a fraudulent text that is sent to a targeted individual to trick them into sharing personal and sensitive information.
This can lead to two consequences- either the data shared can be used against the person, or attackers can put in malicious software to the individual’s infrastructure and then go for ransomware.
A similar experience was reported by www.Coinbase.com login account holders and it is time to throw some light on their experience.